Short stretch breaks at work will keep you alert, improve your attitude and performance, and substantially reduce your chance of developing a repetitive strain injury such as carpal tunnel or tennis elbow. In this workshop we cover stretches that you can do while on the job, and show you how to incorporate regular 30-second stretch breaks into your work routine. This workshop is also a good mind and body break from sitting at meetings. Consider interjecting this workshop into your conference to get the blood flowing and break up a long day of meetings.
This workshop covers:
- Stretching Basics- concepts and theories
- Stretching – Dos and don’ts
- Seated desk stretches for computer users
- Standing workplace stretches
- Stretching handouts
- Resource listing of Reminder Stretchware for your computer